M-Files, a global leader in information management, announced the winners of the M Files Global Partner Awards, which honors top performance across the M-Files global partner ecosystem. Winners were announced during the Awards Gala night as part of the 2023 Global Partner Conference held from May 15-18, in Cancún, Mexico. The winning partners were recognized for achievements in 2022 in program excellence as well as sales and marketing innovation based on M-Files technology. Global and regional award winners include:
Partner Sales Awards
• Global Partner of the Year 2022- GeONE (Netherlands)
• EMEA Partner of the Year 2022 – Tebicom SA (Switzerland)
• APAC Partner of the Year 2022 – Cadmus Consulting (Australia)
• LATAM Partner of the Year 2022 – Host Access Solutions (Curacao)
• North America Partner of the Year 2022 – Strickland Solutions (USA)
Delivery Partner Awards
• Deal of the Year 2022 – PCI Nederland B.V. (Netherlands)
• M-Files Most Innovative Solution of the Year 2022 – SimplerQMS A/S (Denmark)
• Delivery Partner of the Year 2022 – TEAM IM (USA)
• Customer Success Partner of the Year 2022 – Unitfly d.o.o. (Croatia)
• New Customer Sales 2022- Mechsoft (Turkey)
• Rookie Partner of the Year 2022 – Xerox Canada (Canada)
• APAC Best Marketing Performance 2022 – Docsmart Solutions (New Zealand)
• LATAM Best Marketing Performance 2022 – BR-iT Software (Brazil)
• North America Best Marketing Performance 2022 – Indixio (Canada)
• EMEA Best Marketing Performance 2022 – Mechsoft (Turkey)
Now in its sixth year, the annual M-Files Global Partner Conference celebrates partner success milestones while providing the opportunity for the M-Files partner community to develop new competencies to bolster sales growth and program performance. After a few years of virtual events, partners from all over the world gathered this year for the 4-day conference to empower customers to digitally transform their organizations. The 2023 M-Files Global Partner Conference saw more than 200 attendees from 31 countries, including partners, sponsors, guest speakers and M-Filers.
This year’s celebration, entitled “IMPACT,” kicked off with welcome keynotes by M-Files executives, focusing on how M-Files is making an impact on businesses across the world. The Global Conference showcased a “Solution Village,” an exhibition-style room where partners had the opportunity to navigate through the offerings of solution partners, M-Files Ment, M-Files Hubshare, and other M-Files innovations.
The conference agenda offered three optional “tracks,” including a Commercial track, a Product Track and a Developer Track, where attendees could choose their designated avenue of learning based on their positions and interests.
Conference attendees participated in networking lunches and workshops with ice-breaking topics designed for various roles and interests, exploring industry verticals such as Accounting, Consulting and Legal, and AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction), as well as pressing industry topics, including Artificial Intelligence, Marketing Strategy and more. Partners and guests also had the opportunity to attend the M-Files Customer Panel and open Q&A to glean insights from a customer POV, as well as listen in on guest speakers’ presentations, including Microsoft’s “Multiply the power of Microsoft 365.” Award winners were then announced on the Awards Gala Night on Day 3, a night planned for partner recognition and celebration.
M-Files’ partner ecosystem includes Strategic Alliances, Global Systems Integrators (GSIs), and Premier and Authorized Partners, which are a critical component of its go-to-market strategy. To support the fast-growing partner program, in 2022 M-Files also increased the number of certified delivery partners by 84 percent, certified solution engineers by 79 percent, certified developers by 90 percent, and certified solution architects by 56 percent. With its heightened investment in partner enablement, the company aims to host the global partner conference annually and recently launched a new podcast series designed to help partners implement customer success programs within their own organizations.
Sponsors of the 2023 M-Files Global Partner Conference included Electric Paper, Parashift, Strickland Solutions and Unitfly. For more information about becoming part of the M-Files Partner Program, please visit Become a Partner | M-Files.