If you’re approach to file sharing involves attaching files to emails and sending multiple versions across your organization, there’s a better way. Instead, you can share documents via M-Files by creating simple hyperlinks directly to documents in your document vault, and you can see how this is done in our new video: Sharing Documents in M-Files.
More than basic file sharing, M-Files offers advanced features such as:
- Shareable links that allow you to send files to external parties, such as clients or customers
- Check-in/check-out and versioning features that prevent data loss when changes are overwritten, which avoids confusion associated with multiple outdated versions
- Workflow support to keep documents moving through review and approval processes
- Role-based and metadata-based security for restricted access to documents
- Co-authoring support enables multiple users to edit the same file simultaneously in a controlled manner. In addition to other M-Files users, editors can even be external users that do not have access to M-Files directly.
Find out how M-Files can make it easy to share files efficiently – both inside and outside your organization by watching our new video!
Latest posts by M-Files (see all)
- Automatic Permissions: Stay Secure, Manage Access and Keep it Simple with M-Files - October 10, 2013
- M-Files Video Shows How to Save Time by Using Document Templates - October 5, 2013
- Want to Learn About a Superior Approach for Sharing Documents? Watch the New M-Files Video! - September 27, 2013